1. Practice self care - Take some time to do the things you love and recharge your batteries.
2. Reflect on your achievements - Create a list of everything you've accomplished this year, big and small. Celebrate your wins!
3. Declutter your space - Choose one area of your home or life to tidy up. A tidy space can lead to a clearer mind.
4. Get your finances in order - Take stock of your savings, expenses, and consider ways to save money.
5. Set goals for the new year - Think about what you want to achieve, where you want to be, and how you want to feel in the coming year. Write down your goals and keep them somewhere visible.
6. Choose a word or phrase for the year - Pick something that resonates with you and helps you stay inspired and on track.
7. Visualize your dream life - Take some time to think about what your ideal life would look like.
8. Create an action plan - Turn your goals into specific, achievable steps. Without a plan, your goals are just dreams
9. Believe that it will happen for you - Believe that you can manifest your desires. You must have faith that what you want is possible and that you have the ability to bring it to your life.
This a reminder to stay UP, to stay grateful, to keep dreaming and believing that what’s mean to be yours is already yours and is waiting to come into existence, and that there is power in patience and understanding in delayed gratification. I wish everyone reading this the most awesome & happy 2023!